Search for more:
iMac 5K 27 inch 3.3 GHz Slim MF885B/A Mid 2015 Model 15,1
iMac 5K 27 inch 3.3 GHz Slim MF885B/A Mid 2015 Model
- Model: Mid 2015 Model
- Model Identifier: iMac15,1
- Model Number: A1419
- EMC: 2806
- Processor: 3.3GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB Ram
- Hard Drive: 1TB HDD
- Original OS: macOS X 10.10.2
- Maximum OS: Latest release of macOS
- Display Size: 27 inch
- Display Resolution: 27-inch (diagonal) Retina 5K display with IPS technology
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 M290
- Graphics Memory: 2 GB GDDR5
- Display Connection: Thunderbolt digital video output (Support for up to two Thunderbolt displays)
- Display Modes: Dual display extended, video mirroring, and AirPlay Mirroring
- External Resolution: Up to 3840 by 2160 pixels
- Camera Built-in FaceTime HD
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- WiFi and Bluetooth, Built-in Camera
- Shipping: FREE DELIVERY Mainland UK
- Featured image: Photos are stock photos
- What is included in the box? iMac + power lead charger + third party keyboard and mouse
- Buy with confidence: Paypal and SagePay
- Grade A: Good general conditions
For more info call 01252 375167
1 Year Warranty
Peace of mind for all transactions
After Sales Support
We have a dedicated team and an in-house Apple Certified Mac Technician
Why should you buy a Mac?
Firstly, the Apple Mac is only built by Apple which is a huge advantage for the consumer. They concentrate all efforts for it to be good and functional at all times. Whereas PCs are built by many companies and this can cause flaws in their functionality. The Mac is more stable, reliable and you won’t get virus these are some reasons why Apple Mac computers are cheaper in the long run.
As mentioned before, the Apple Mac is reliable and stable. Apple’s Operating System is easy to update, is user-friendly and highly secure. Viruses and malware are far less of a problem for Mac users than for Window users.
Ready to buy one?
The Apple Laptop is lightweight, stylish and reliable. It is not only our word on this, there are millions of Mac users all over the world that prefer the MacBook, MacBookPro or MacBook Air. It is cheaper in the long run, any Apple computer is good to go.
Mac Computers and year/model
The newest that you can buy is always better? Do not guide yourself for which Apple Mac to go for only for the Year/Model. Apple may have launched one particular model “early” in the year but will continue building the same computer up to three years after that. So, if you want a reliable computer do not worry too much if its not the “latest” model.
Good for work, play or study
Fall in love at first sight of the super-rich colours of the Apple computer screen. Or be reassured that you can use it for work (most designers, musicians and video editors preferred computer) now almost all software like Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and plenty more are all built also for Apple. You may also use it for playing games or for University work
SSD (Solid State Drive)
The Solid State Drive (SSD) is faster than regular Hard Drives. Processes are more rapid with the SSD installed and don’t have moving parts, and it is considered more reliable and quiet.
On a refurbished Apple Mac computer an SSD Hard Drive makes the difference. And put it at the same level as a newish Mac.